Whether you’re traveling or just spending leisure time, resistance bands are the perfect tool for carving or attuning your muscles quickly. You get results only when you do more hard work. Hence this tool is going to help you achieve the desired fitness goals easily. Resistance band provides strength, good cardiac muscles along with toned muscles. If you think bands don’t have enough power for your #strength training routine? Think again! Some bands can pack more than 136 kg of resistance!
Why to choose Resistance Bands:
- Can give you a complete body workout.
- Modified and interesting workouts.
- Easy to carry and travel friendly.
- Most economical resource available.
- Increases coordination and core engagement.
Here, are some of the easy Resistance band workout exercises that you can do:
Band Pull Aparts
– Burn more calories
- Hold a resistance band with both hands at shoulder width and shoulder height.
- Keeping your arms straight pull the band in a bent motion, out past your sides. The band should come towards your chest as you pull.
- Pause and then return to the first position.
Banded Biceps Curls
– Bicep curls are a classic exercise for a reason — not always you need #dumbbells to build stronger arms
- Hold the resistance band in both your hands. Keep your arms at your sides and your palms must face forward. Then, step on the middle of the resistance band with one foot (or two feet, for more resistance). This is the starting position.
- Bend your elbows and curl the band up toward your shoulders. Pause and then lower your arms to the previous position.
– #ultimate ab exercise
- Curl a resistance band around your back and stretch it in such a position that the ends of the band are around your thumbs.
- Lower yourself in the pushup position on the floor. Your hands must be directly below your shoulders, and make sure your body should forms a straight line.
- Bend your elbows and lower the body towards the floor until your chest almost touches the ground. Hold for one second, then return to the starting position. That’s one rep.
– Burn more calories than isolation exercises.
- Loop a band around your thighs but keep it just above your knees. Keep your feet should be positioned shoulder-width apart, your knees slightly bent, and your hands straight out in front of you.
- Shift your weight onto your heels and sink down until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Pause for some time then return to the starting position. That’s one rep.
These are some of the most liked exercises! But you need to be focused to get the results.
Without commitment you’ll never start, without consistency, you’ll never finish – Callum McGuirk ! Be it London or any other place on earth!, if you want to be fit no one can stop you.
Start your transformational journey from today itself!