We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications.
- You acknowledge and hereby affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, we require a parent or legal guardian to read and accept these terms and conditions by clicking the box provided below.
- In order to access our Materials, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, pictures, measurements, food preferences etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Materials. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Materials is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. The services provided by JC FITNESS are opinion based and they do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All suggestions provided are for informational purposes only; they are not to be confused with medical advice.
- All transactions are made through razorpay payment gateway . You can also pay through QR code scanner. Online bank transfer facility is also available on our website. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- Package sessions must be paid in full prior to having the online package PDF files emailed to you.
- Online package PDF files may be printed out for personal use, but are not to be distributed to any other individuals other than the purchaser.
- The Trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise and nutrition that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
- The Trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Each live virtual training session will last approximately 60 minutes unless otherwise agreed
- You understand that the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the Sessions/Classes
- All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential
- It is understood between you and your Trainer that both must commit to your training program 100% in order for you to achieve results
- You are required to arrive on time for each Session/Class so that the Trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each visit.
- If you are unable or fail to join on time, our trainer will wait for 15 mins for you then he/she will log off from the virtual session and that session will be marked as a paid session.
- You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- If your Trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the Trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- If you bring children or minors to the Session/Class they remain your responsibility throughout and the Trainer cannot be held liable.
- Once purchased, your Sessions/Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the client is late the Session/Class, it cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the Trainer is late, additional time will be added to the Session/Class or to subsequent Sessions/Classes.
- You understand that in the unlikely event of your Trainer being unable to continue your training, for any reason, you can request a full refund from your Trainer for any unfulfilled Sessions/Classes, or you can request to change your trainer as well.
- Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a Session/Class means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- If a trainer decides to leave the training in between due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be assigned a new trainer immediately.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org