PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- By entering this website or purchasing our programs/ services, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, programs, services, or products.
- Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. JC FITNESS trainers are not licensed medical care provider and represent that they have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge JC FITNESS from any and all claims or causes of action.
- Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual.
- The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- All plans are prepared on the basis of the information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a plan
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are physically and mentally sound and currently have no physical conditions that would be aggravated by your involvement in an exercise program, nutrition plan or exercise training session and that you have permission from a licensed physician that you are able to undertake health, fitness, and/or performance training program and/or to follow a nutrition plan.